Duties and responsibilities
- Develops and executes global recruiting plans.
- Manages the recruitment process for executive level. (candidate screening, interviewing, following up on the interview process status, and salary negotiation)
- Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies and industry associations.
- Assists with the development of HR policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partners with management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
Compensation and Benefits
- Assists with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Assists with the establishment of an in-house employee training system that addresses the company's training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
Other HR related duties as assigned.
General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others and build trust and credibility and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluent in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture