Script Editor is responsible for translating and editing dubbing scripts.
Duties and responsibilities
- To edit and translate the dubbing script to designated language.
- To send feedbacks to script freelancers accordingly.
- Ensure Scripts and cast lists are correctly printed and uploaded to server.
- Required skills(s): MS Office
- Required language (s): English, and [designated languages].
- Applicants must possess extensive knowledge on the designated language
- Applicants must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
- Bachelor Degree in Linguistics/Languages or equivalent
- Active, positive, self-motivated, and hard-working attitudes are required
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture