Duties and responsibilities
- Daily Bank Balance / Weekly Bank Reconciliation / Monthly Bank Forecast on payment section
- Perform GL entries, accrual and relevant provision.
- Performing and enhancement of the timeliness and quality of the reporting system.
- Manage business direction of AP, AR and GL.
- Verify monthly bank recon perform by AR and AP team in SAP.
- Manage and verify cash flow perform by AR And AP team.
- Verify monthly withholding tax on monthly basis and quarterly VAT/GST on quarterly basis to ensure proper report being submitted to tax regulator in each countries.
- Perform draft Corporate Tax and dealing with tax agent for such .
- Manage payment of tax instalment for tax computation purpose.
- Review monthly financial statements( BS and PL and variance analysis) monthly basis before submission to the management for viewing purpose.
- Take charge of the yearly external auditor process and comply with auditors inquiries upon requests.
- Manage treasury cash flow reporting and cash flow planning on monthly basis.
- Required skills(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 4 years of similar working experience in Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/General Ledger role.
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- Active, positive, self-motivated and hard-working attitudes are required
- Excellent skills in administrative, time management, communication, critical-thinking, organization, problem solving and attention to details
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?