Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures iMtrax billing system are properly recognized accurately.
- Ensures completeness in the billing to the clients from SG HQ entity and the intercompany billing functions.
- Booking in Sales invoices and receipts entries of the group into accounting software SAP.
- Daily Bank Balance / Weekly Bank Reconciliation of the group on bank collection section.
- Record actual cash flow inflow and forecast cash inflow function on monthly basis.
- Manage VAT /GST output of the group on quarterly.
- Prepare relevant schedule on Revenue and AR for monthly financial reporting purpose.
- Manage credit control and ageing of the AR if such condition arises.
- Assist and support with any ad-hoc assignment on accounting and finance.
- Comply with external auditor’s inquiries upon requests & preparation audit schedules on revenue and AR segment.
- Required skills(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 2 years of similar working experience in Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/General Ledger role.
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- Active, positive, self-motivated and hard-working attitudes are required
- Excellent skills in administrative, time management, communication, critical-thinking, organization, problem solving and attention to details
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?