Duties and responsibilities
- Daily Bank Balance / Weekly Bank Reconciliation / Monthly Bank Forecast on payment section
- Create recurring payment transactions via online banking system.
- Prepare and record payment vendor entries into SAP software.
- Prepare and maintain fixed asset register and relevant entries.
- Dealing with HR and outsource payroll party for inputting in account code in SAP and verifying salary computation table on macro level basis.
- Record actual cash flow outflow and forecast cash outflow function on monthly basis.
- Managing the VAT /GST input of the group on quarterly.
- Performing and managing withholding tax computation and submission on monthly basis
- Prepare relevant schedule on Expense and AP for monthly financial reporting purpose
- Perform payment within credit term to AP vendor and managing ageing of the AP.
- Assist and support with any ad-hoc assignment on accounting and finance.
- Comply with external auditor’s inquiries upon requests & preparation audit schedules on expense and AP segment.
- Admin function such as Collect receipts or invoices for bookkeeping purpose for Welfare Budget Expenses.
- Managing booking in of petty cash entries.
- Required skills(s): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 2 years of similar working experience in Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/General Ledger role.
- Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- Active, positive, self-motivated and hard-working attitudes are required
- Excellent skills in administrative, time management, communication, critical-thinking, organization, problem solving and attention to details
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Sabbatical leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?