The intern will undergo a comprehensive training in one division of the media/entertainment industry -subtitling. The intern will work closely with the team in terms of handling materials and making sure all projects are completed accordingly. Upon the completion of the internship, the intern should be able to understand and carry out the whole process of subtitling production along with other tasks that comes together with it.
Optionally, the intern may be hired (full time/freelance), depending on company’s requirement at the end of the internship period.
- Download and validate materials
- Liaise with freelancers on availability & scheduling
- Create and assign projects to freelancers and make sure they are completed on time
- Learn about timecoding, translation and editing
- Other tasks such as schedule updating, file processing and delivery, internal document updates, etc.
- Required skills(s): MS Office
- Required language (s): English
- Able to speak and write English fluently and possess extensive knowledge of English grammar and excellent writing skills
- Have active, positive and self-motivated attitudes
- Internship will be done in our office at Menara TH Selborn, 153 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur