Accountable for full range of sales functions as shown below:-
- To achieve group sales target for all the projects assigned under KL office.
- To provide constructive ideas to meet sales target.
- To plan and implement sales strategies to meet corporate objectives.
- To monitor and track sale processes and to ensure sales are closed within the stipulated period.
- To ensure high quality of pre and post sales service.
- To liaise with solicitors on loan application related matters.
- To support on Advertising and Promotion implementation works.
- To conduct periodic market research and keep management updated on competitors movements.
- To collect customer feedback and conduct market research.
- To manage the sales team.
- The position is based in KL office.
- Candidate is required to travel to projects site at Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing Degree or relevant experience in Sales is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, specializing in sales of residential and commercial residential properties with good sales track record.
- Experience in leasing and event management is added advantage.
- Well versed in Government Sales and able to arrange for LPPSA Government Loan, etc.
- Presentable and strong communication skills in written and oral with proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Aggressive, self motivated, results and service oriented, eye for details.
- Must be willing to work during weekends and public holidays if necessary.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Assistant Planning Manager
Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Executive
Marketing Executive / Senior Executive
Bukit Ampang Permai
Head , Accounts & Finance
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE