Accountable for full range of sales functions as shown below:-
- To achieve group sales target for all the projects assigned under KL office.
- To provide constructive ideas to meet sales target.
- To plan and implement sales strategies to meet corporate objectives.
- To monitor and track sale processes and to ensure sales are closed within the stipulated period.
- To ensure high quality of pre and post sales service.
- To liaise with solicitors on loan application related matters.
- To support on Advertising and Promotion implementation works.
- To conduct periodic market research and keep management updated on competitors movements.
- To collect customer feedback and conduct market research.
- To manage the sales team.
- The position is based in KL office.
- Candidate is required to travel to projects site at Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing Degree or relevant experience in Sales is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, specializing in sales of residential and commercial residential properties with good sales track record.
- Experience in leasing and event management is added advantage.
- Well versed in Government Sales and able to arrange for LPPSA Government Loan, etc.
- Presentable and strong communication skills in written and oral with proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Aggressive, self motivated, results and service oriented, eye for details.
- Must be willing to work during weekends and public holidays if necessary.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
INTERIOR DESIGNER CUM SITE SUPERVISOR
HOTEL SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (BASED IN IPOH/SERI MANJUNG, PERAK)
SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE / SENIOR SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
Facilitator /Assistant Facilitator
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Based in Seri Manjung, Perak)