Our team of Account Managers are tenured sales professionals; to complement our existing team we are looking for Business Development Executives that will work closely with our Account Managers to harness the opportunity within our existing small and medium business customer base.
- Identify and Qualify upsell opportunities within our existing customers and work with the Account Management team to close these opportunities
- Work with customers to drive usage of our G Suite across their organisation
- Contact existing customers to drive renewals for G Suite in the scaled segment across online sales, inside sales, and partner channels.
- Log details while on the phone and update information in our system.
- He or she will be expected to manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with existing customers via phone and email - educating, qualifying, and collaborating with our Account Management team to close these opportunities.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin & Cantonese
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with customers, uncovering business drivers, and selling Cloud products.
- Strong customer focus and strong sales history
- 1-2 year(s) inside sales, account management or lead generation experience (ideally phone sales experience)
- Experience working in technology or IT sales teams
- Strong Business/Commercial acumen
- Proven ability achieve and exceed targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
- Knowledge / previous experience using Google Apps preferred
Working location: Matheson Street Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Working hours: Monday-Friday (9am-6pm)
Perks & Benefits
- Permanent role
- Meal, fresh fruit & drink provided
- Annual leave
- Medical & Hospitalization Leave
- Medical Coverage/ Reimbursement
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities