What you will be doing:
- As a Customer Support representative on the Enterprise team, you'll handle a broad range of customer cases for enterprise clients. You'll gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues, and escalate cases as needed.
- The Operation Support will be tasked to input data into systems, applications and tools, consolidating and matching information for input. Validate information entered and possibly locate date errors to be able to excute data management request.
What we need from you
- Possess at least a Diploma or above.
- Preferred skills: Microsoft Windows, Chrome OS
- Required languages: Korean (business/native level), English (daily conversation and above)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in customer/operation support or call center would be added advantage
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- 의료 혜택 제공 (Medical insurance)
- 워크퍼밋 제공 (Work permit will be provided)
- 연차 및 병가 제공 (Annual leave & medical leave)
- 점심식사 제공 (Free lunch, fresh fruits, hot/cold drinks)
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities