- Managing full cycle of recruitment for China market to base in Malaysia; including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring team negitaiting offers, visa processes, up until ensuring candidate onboard within the timeline given.
- Develop strategies in seach and sourcing activities within China market and demographics.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Pre-screen and interview qualified candidates to hiring managers based on critieria and guideline.
- Keeping organized and structured documentations to ensure activities are tracked accurately and reports generation are processed without delay.
- Bachelor's Degree /Masters/ Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment for China market preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Mandarin and English
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requirements
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Fresh graduates with good Mandarin skill and attitude are welcome to apply.
- Entitled for good basic salary in MYR with quarterly incentive
- Work permit is provided for non-Malaysian
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?