Job Responsibilities :
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors with orders, delivery and invoicing.
- Organize all procurement activities relating to request for proposals and price quotes.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor information.
- Process requisitions into purchase order and any resulting change orders.
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general file, typing, data entry and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability and delivery.
- Sourcing for quotation from vendors, prepare price comparison and clarify specification whether meet requirement.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Requirements :
- Posses at least SPM/Diploma/Advanced in Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in computer application, Microsoft Office.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group hospitalisation & PA
- Panel doctor
- Yearly medical check up for confirmed staff
- Provide uniform for site employee
- Yearly bonus (depends on performance & company profit)
- Annual leave min. 14 days per year