- Manage an audit team involving planning, organising and managing audit activities for a portfolio of clients.
- Maintain high professional standards and quality audit assignments.
- Manage staff training and development.
- Participate actively in developing the business.
- Applicants must be a member of MIA and possess professional qualification in Accounting such as MICPA/ICAEW/ACCA.
- Strong communication including writing and presentation skills.
- Relevant work experience in an audit firm of similar capacity.
- Possess exposure in work related to audits of public listed companies and due diligence audit.
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Regular team activities
- Staff Recreation Club
- Company trip
- Medical benefit
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?