- To market the company brand to potential clients.
- To attract new leads and potential businesses through numerous sales &marketing method.
- To prepare costing sheets, quotation & proposal and presentation slides for respective job pitches.
- To meet up with clients for business discussions.
- To handle all job inquiries from clients in a professional manner.
- To deliver all pre-event services for client feedback.
- To assist in all events being organized and/or managed by company.
- To be able to participate in brainstorming sessions, as well as to provide pro-active as well as new and fresh ideas in line with the company growth.
- Able to report for work on time every day.
- Male/female candidates below age 30 are welcomed to apply.
- Able to speak fluent English & Malay.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is not a must, but will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. However, those with sales and/or corporate events background will be thoroughly considered.
- Priority will be given to those from Sales & Marketing, Events Management, Public Relations and/or Corporate Communication field or studies.
- Must be able to work under pressure, independent, self-motivated and well disciplined.
- Must possesses own vehicle (car).
- Must be willing and able to travel short and long distance for meeting and events related business.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?