Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, direct and oversee for continuous operations of ICT Division and ensure cost-efficiency of University wide systems, network, database architecture and data security, in order to achieve consistency and reliability of hardware, software, non-system tools, data archiving and offsite disaster recovery management. As Head of ICT Division, develop, direct and drive the strategic ICT vision for the University and ensure its effective implementation through appropriate communication and delegation. Play a pivotal role in the development and delivery of the whole University strategic ICT vision with overall responsibility for the management, availability and security of the University’s network, hardware and software, and management of the ICT team.
- Recognised postgraduate qualifications in ICT majoring in Management or Business, with excellent written and spoken English, and the ability to communicate clearly
- Extensive experience in directing, managing and administrating ICT sub-organisations, preferably in institutions of higher learning with project management experience
- Excellent organisational skills, able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines, managing competing priorities with initiative and flexibility
- Ability to think, plan strategically and manage change with keen eye for detail and advise Management on ICT solutions for most effective and efficient operations
- Effective interpersonal style that is assertive, positive, patient and helpful with ability to inspire and motivate the team and manage the performance of the team
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to multi-task including in cross-functional areas, and deliver services requested within the agreed time frame
- Managerial skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?