- Must possess a PhD in Computer Science or any related academic discipline with strong research background. Master graduates with extensive industry experience will also be considered.
- Evidence of scholarly activity of an international standard in the relevant discipline including significant publications in high impact journals, and a demonstrated ongoing high level of commitment to research.
- Demonstrated ability to generate significant external research income.
- Considerable good track record of successful supervision of undergraduate or postgraduate thesis towards completion.
- Demonstrated ability to make a substantial contribution to administration, management and planning at the disciplinary level or higher.
- The ability to make significant contributions to undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the relevant discipline with evidence of innovation in curriculum development, course design and course management.
- Proven commitment to the delivery of excellent teaching and educational services to students and to effectively liaise with stakeholders.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Substantial experience in academic administration, including people and program management skills, and the ability to promote a collegial, productive culture and to lead and motivate staff to deliver the required outcomes.
- Willingness to represent the University for recruitment drives, staff events, academic / industry seminars, workshops and conferences.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Lecturer in Culinary Arts / Chef
Associate Professor / Professor in Pathology
Senior Manager- Creative and Digital Media Unit
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Management/Business Informatics System/Entrepreneurship/ Business in Islamic Perspective
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer- Business Law/Company Law/Corporate Law