- Implementing marketing strategy for identifying potential employers
- Developing and maintaining a database for QIUP students employed upon graduation.
- Guide students in job search activities.
- Organise workshops and classes to provide guidance on various career related topics (i.e. resumes writing, cover letters, communication skills, interview skills etc.)
- Provide information on careers, occupations, current employment opportunities and trends, entry-level occupational requirements for QIUP and its students.
- Track and prepare reports on Career Service’s activities, accomplishments or challenges on a regular basis
- Develop strong relationship and collaboration with employers and their remuneration structures.
- Tracks industrial placement opportunities for QIUP students and their outcomes.
- Actively seek employer feedback and research on industry relevance trends in conjunction with Programmes offered at QIUP.
- Arranges and makes site visits to companies that are employing and providing industrial placement to QIUP students
- Able to make public presentations in small or large group settings when required.
- Able to effectively communicate in oral and written forms. Must be proficient in English and Bahasa. Additional language skill would be an advantage.
- Able to work with an ethnically and culturally diverse population.
- Knowledge of effective marketing techniques would be an advantage.
- Must be able to play a role in market branding of QIUP as well as its students with current local / foreign Industry as well as Education Institutional players.
- Must have experience in organizing and delivering of workshops.
- Must be able to work with all Faculties in the University.
- Should be able to organize Career Fairs / Soft skill training and grooming.
- Correlate positive relations between Academic units and Industries
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies with 5-10 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Computer literate /Effective communication skills / Pleasant personality.
- Should possess own transport and must be willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 5 jobs
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Nutrition & Dietetics
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Surgery / O & G/Psychiatry/Pediatric /Pathology/Anatomy
Director of Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Head of Programme in Special Education; Child Psychology; Childhood Education
Professor / Associate Professor - Computer Science