- Design, implement and manage web and mobile applications.
- Write well-documented, reusable, and transferable code.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Learn software engineering practices for coding at scale: static analysis, feature flags, instrumentation, and more.
- Communicate technical matters with product owners.
- Personal must have skills
- Strong desire to learn, proactive, independent and meticulous.
- Good English (and verbal communication skills).
- Critical thinking and ability to solve problems (know where to get help if needed).
- Responsible and punctual.
Technical must have skills
- Familiarity with UNIX-like operating systems (eg. Ubuntu, Debian).
- Strong foundation in HTML and CSS (semantic HTML, CSS positioning, Flexbox ).
- Have experience dealing with API’s.
- Familiarity with version control concepts, test driven development, agile software development and client/server application development.
- Bonus: Understands blockchain technology.
Perks & Benefits
- Free snacks / Happy hours
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?