· Handling FOB/nomination biz and follow up with customer/destination offices (Rating only)
· Updating CRM on regular basis
· Liaising with sales/account owners on day to day sales activities to handle customers
· Follow up with customers for bookings/pick-up of boxes after DC release
· Liaising with PKL/PSG Account Owner (AO) and GSS
· Send free time special requests (above 8 days) to TD as per requests received from customers. (POL) Early container pickup.
· Monitoring and assisting AO daily activities.
· Sending Sales Lead.
· Sending weekly projections for all services from Sales & branches
· Sending projections for second leg vessels – once a week
· OOG/DG handling process ~ OOG / DG handling procedures (DG, OOG, special equipment, LPK) to liaise/coordinate with customers before sending to booking team.
· Handling all mailing queries / issues for both CIF and FOB shipments.
· Other day to day activities handled pertaining to Sales Coordinator profile.
Perks & Benefits
- 13th Month Salary
- Annual Increment Performance
- Medical insurance
- Medical & Dental for Outpatient
- Annual Dinner/Company Trips/Team Building/Family Day
- Staff Welfare
- 3 Months Probationary Period