Job Responsibilities :
- Perform secretarial duties, daily office administrative works and handle confidential matters.
- Scheduling, attending and follow up both external and internal meetings, appointment, notifying relevant parties on the venue details if required.
- Assist in preparing slides, minutes of meeting, letters, memos, reports and any other required documents.
- Arranging travel, accommodations and visas.
- Ad-hoc secretarial works and run errands when required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of management, staff and business partners and external parties.
- Maintaining business/customer contact database.
- Develop and maintain proper document filing systems for director's personal files, business, customer contact database and other related confidential matters.
- Maintain proper and systematic document filing systems and backup of soft copy (digital file) and hard copy (printed material) of documents, such as personal files, business, customer contact database and other related confidential matters.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher Graduate Diploma in Secretarial, Mass Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Secretary/ PA position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Possess positive attitude and able to work independently.
- Responsible, matured, self-motivated & multitasking.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative, beyond working hour and under pressure.
- Discretion, trustworthiness and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Office and technology savvy.
- Preferable in the age of 30-45 years old.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Billing cum Admin Clerk
Nibong Tebal, Shah Alam
Accounts cum Admin Executive
Nibong Tebal or Shah Alam