- Responsible of receipt of goods quantity and verify the quantity received and quality of goods.
- Maintaining QC on all incoming and outgoing product.
- Monitor accurate and maintain proper stock flow, stock control and inventory.
- Ensuring goods are stored in organized method and easy to identify.
- Ensure regular housekeeping activities such as cleanliness and tidiness of the working area.
- Liaise with Marketing and Branches with regards to product issue and delivery arrangement.
- Picking, packing and ensuring accuracy in listing of Purchase Order by Marketing and Branches.
- To prepare proper stock reports on regular basis and when request by Management.
- Must be able to work in a group and also independently.
- Able to handle work under pressure.
- To assist from time to time for any ad hoc duties assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field. Certificate in inventory and store management is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Skills in at least MS Words and Excel.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?