- To source for alternative supplier for new materials and existing raw materials that in use.
- Price negotiation.
- To check and verify Purchase Requisition Form (PRF) from various department.
- To prepare Purchase Order, submit Purchase Order for verification and approval.
- To e-mail or fax and follow up approved Purchase Order with suppliers.
- To ensure all supplier’s material supply on time, to liaise with supplier of undelivered goods.
- To liaise with supplier with regards of non-compliance incoming material/goods (replacement, credit note & etc). To ensure that the non-compliance material/goods are to be replaced on time for production.
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably with furniture background.
- Computer literate. Candidate with Microsoft Dynamic AX software knowledge will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and with a positive attitude
- Good command of English and Mandarin/Cantonese. MUST be able to communicate with China supplier in Chinese language.
- Candidate who is able to start work immediately or with short notice period will be added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Jalan Meru, Klang, Selangor.
Perks & Benefits
- Goup Hospitalisation and Personal Accident insurance upon confirmation
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff Parking
- 5 days work week
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?