- Handling full set of accounts and involve in month end closing activities.
- Familiar with GST Taxation or with GST knowledge
- Handling accounting entries, prepare journals and review on all records, journal entries and financial statements to ensure data adequacy and accuracy.
- Manage the preparation of monthly forecast, cash flow statement, annual budget and statutory report.
- Liaise with external auditors, bankers and regulatory authorities.
- Provide General Accounting and Reporting in accordance with established processes/work procedures and in compliance with the accounting and auditing standards.
- Control the banking receipts and reconciliation of the bank statements and the petty cash.
- Ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Chinese Female Preferable
- Possess with own car
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Must be mature, trustworthy, dedicated, with high degree of initiative, result oriented and self-motivated.