- Act as first contact support for the shopping centre to achieve prompt response to enquiries of tenants, articulate tenants’ requirements and interface with second level service providers.
- Co-ordinate, prepare and distribute work orders to relevant departments.
- Report, monitor and follow-up with relevant departments on tenants’ complaints
- Track service performance and delivery.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety, Building & Facilities Management, or equivalent.
- Candidate with experience in mall/retails background are encourage to apply.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?