DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
- To be responsible for the overall management of SAP Warehouse Management System of Central Distribution Center.
- Responsible for developing & implementing effective and efficient SAP WMS ols / functionality support warehouse operations.
- Responsible for general running and control of high security control & compliance measures especially for ICS and computer system validations audit.
- Responsible for any warehouse SAP IT related project, service/change request, EDP processes, hardware/software used, system enhancement, reporting matters and super user for trouble shooting.
- Responsible for system process reengineering improve overall warehouse operations.
- Responsible for providing daily / monthly warehouse performance indica rs and support the analysis for improvement program.
- Evaluates and propose necessary system training for warehouse staff ensuring adequate system, knowledge, skills and competency level meeting the management objectives.
- Provides constructive action plans and appropriate improvement programs enhance warehouse management system functionality.
- Responsible for monthly or daily relevant warehouse Key Performance Indica rs (KPIs).
- To undertake any duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Deputy General Manager and/or the management from time time.
- To lead, coach and be responsible for performance of subordinates in performing their roles & responsibilities effectively
- Knowledge in area of IT / WMS system, ISO 9001/13485 and advance computer system
- A driver and team player with good leadership, communication skill and strong sense of urgency mindset
- Proactive, resilient, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Degree holder in IT, WMS or related field or Diploma holder with sound experience may be considered
- Minimum 5 years of managerial level in managing warehouse / transportation / manufacturing / production preferably in Healthcare industry