DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. As the term "Market Expansion Services" suggests, DKSH helps other companies and brands grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 750 business locations in 35 countries – 720 of them in Asia – and 27,600 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 9.8 billion in 2014. The company a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. Business activities are organized in four specialized Business Units that mirror DKSH fields of expertise: Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology. In 2015, DKSH celebrates its 150th anniversary. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia, and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.
Job responsibilitiesService Level Performance
- To lead monthly joint forecasting meetings attain mutually agreed forecast between client andkey retailers
- To moni r daily sales and channel distribution center ordering ensure sufficient inven ry holding in distribution center
- To drive order fulfilment by highlighting risks and identifying contingency plans ensure supply meeting forecast.
- To ensure up date system maintenance and data mapping drive order fulfilment.
- To lead monthly Service Level Performance meeting between client and key retailers
Operation and Execution Excellence
- To review retailer's inven ry holding (distribution center & s re) ensure inven ry holding meeting KPI.
- To ensure shelf s cks availability at all time by driving on time “book error” correction for s cks withdrawal from retailer distribution center s re.
- To drive new listing and promotion pipeline meeting in retailer's listing window
- To manage and coordinate ad-hoc special order arrangement with various retailer's functional departments during in-s re/out of s re events.
- To coordinate delivery arrangement between distribution center and company and manage delivery
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant working experience
- Candidate must possess experience and exposure in sales operation or supply chain background in FMCG
- Candidate with experience in handling hypermarket's account management will have added advantage
- Good negotiation and planning skill, with effective communications skills
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Power Point
- Analytical and result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able work independently with minimal supervision