DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
- Develop the operational agenda for tal business based on agreed direction from Head of Sales (HOS)
- Work as part of Sales Management team achieve volume and value targets
- Support the delivery of national market share, distribution targets and Go-To-Market (GTM) implementation
- Act as the link between the Client Management (CM) team, Sales Management team and DKSH shared resource teams (Finance, Logistics, Credit Control and HR)
- Improve sales reporting and administration; moni r progress of implementation
- Oversee the Credit Control and Pre-Finance functions, help resolve disputes between DKSH and the trade cus mers.
- Drive Sales & Demand planning efficiency and accuracy, responsible drive sell-out with retailers.
- Ensure clear communication and adherence processes, policies and guidelines
- Cascade the annual/quarterly/monthly sales targets, and manage the execution of the Sales Incentive program in collaboration with DKSH Sales Admin and HR
- Responsible drive East Malaysia’s sales
- Set periodic review cycle at national level, lead the Sales Management meetings
- Moni r the Discounts & Allowances and Travel & Entertainment budget and recommend corrective actions HOS if necessary. Claims management
- Update/track the sales achievement at national level and recommend corrective actions HOS as necessary.
- Provide HOS with plans and recommendations improve the sales support and operations functions
- Coach and develop team, identify training needs and help conduct periodic training for team members
- Degree or Masters in Business Administration from recognized institution
- Possess experience of minimum 7 years of sales experience in FMCG industry across different channels or functions with at least 4 years of experience at supervisory level
- A successful Sales Manager in the past; sound in functional / business knowledge
- Possess good leadership skills and able work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing & persuasion skills
- Good at multitasking, negotiation, initiative sense and presentation