DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
Established in 1983, Famous Amos is the franchise holder of "The Famous Amos C.C.C.C. (M) Sdn. Bhd." in Malaysia. It was acquired by DKSH Holdings (Malaysia) Berhad in January 1997.
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according annual allocation ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable.
- Develop, manage and evaluate implementation of marketing and sales plans for products and services achieve business objectives and marketing strategies.
- Moni r marketing expenditures and highlight budget- -actual variances. Moni r, analyze and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, competi r activities identify market and competitive conditions.
- Manage promotion activation and allocate resources ensure effective execution of advertising and promotion activities.
- Prepare marketing reports/updates/analysis for management presentation and decision-making.
- Contribute business, marketing plans development align business priorities.
- Advise stakeholders on market sentiments. Manage ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies ensure smooth execution of marketing activities.
- Manage and oversee team's delivery of team/function goals drive execution against goals set.
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Marketing and DKSH behavior achieve team /function goals.
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Marketing and DKSH behavior as part of continuous learning.
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing/Economics/Business Administration or a related discipline. Master's in Marketing/Economics/Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum five eight years' experience in a similar role.
- Minimum two three years' experience in a managerial capacity.
- Possess strong marketing and sales, negotiation, interpersonal, presentation skills with strong command of spoken and written English. Ability work independently and coach team member effectively.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the business and industry.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in the company's products/services and application of marketing principles/practices .
- Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills. Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity ols (Excel, Work and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken).