AIRMARINE is a global logistics company helping businesses address ever-demanding solutions in supply chain services. Whether transportation by air, sea, land, storage facilities, built-to-suit warehouses or distribution centres in any region and in any industry. The organization’s approach to customised supply chain solutions, combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies through close collaboration with people at levels including government agencies to expedite movement of goods around the world safely and reliably.
We are looking for a Assistant Manager to join our AIRMARINE team, this position will spearhead the AIRMARINE Marketing & Public Relations Department Team in Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Required languages are Bahasa Malaysia and English, but it is an advantage to speak additional languages fluently.
- Key Skills :Negotiation, Planning, Organized, Communicator, Proactive, and Meticulous
- Clear oral and written communications skills.
- Good Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows, E-mail and Internet.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Public Relations Responsibilities
- Coming up with PR strategies
- Building relationships with the media
- Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity
- Writing reports on media coverage data
- Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
- Arranging press conferences and events
- Overseeing market research
- Bringing in new business opportunities
- Managing client relationships
- Build our brand and manage Logo, tagline and all other IP related administration with regards to Branding
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay scheme
- Join a team of highly engaged professionals
- A prospective job in one of the fastest growing 3PLs in the region
- Freedom under responsibility
- Medical and Life Insurance