- To execute and obtain Halal certification for the Company’s products.
- To facilitate the application process for Halal certification.
- To ensure the integrity of Halal processing by continuously and consistently monitoring the compliance to the Syariah Law.
- To ensure compliance to all guidelines issued by Malaysian authorities such as Halal Assurance Management System of Malaysia Halal Certification by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM) and Jabatan Agama Islam Negeri (JAIN).
- To conduct internal and external audits to ensure the compliance in accordance with the guidelines of Shariah Law.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Pengajian Islam (Syariah Law) / Diploma in Food Technology and Halal Executive training certificate by certified bodies.
- With 2 - 3 years of working experience in similar capacity in manufacturing sector is an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Pharmacists (Production/Warehouse/Business Development)