Jobs Description :-
- Review, monitor, facilitate and implement HR/ Training practices pertaining to knowledge management, performance management, communication, compensation and benefits, rewards and recognition and to continuously benchmark against best practices.
- Plan, co-ordinate and conduct induction and core skills training programmes to meet identified needs and satisfy the company's requirements for a multi-skilled serviced oriented and productive workforce.
- To actively involved in the Occupational Safety & Health Committee.
- Establish and maintain close links with appropriate industrial organizations, e.g. MAH, MEF, other hotels, industry groups, colleges, training providers, employment services, etc.
- To assist and initiate related recreational activities i.e. sports outings / tournament and other activities such as Staff Gathering, Annual Party, and Festive Open House etc.
- To handle all matters pertaining to Typhoid Injection and Certificate in Food handling for all food handlers; i.e. F&B personnel, purchasing personnel etc.
- To actively involved in the Emergency Response Team Committee.
- Performs registration procedures for new staff, e.g. issue new staff locker keys, access keys, staff handbook, badges and Hotel ID.
- Registers staff or Trainees into time recording and punch card.
- Prepare monthly L & D Scorecard and etc.
- To maintain close contact with local colleges, hotel schools and universities for the purposes of casual labour, part timers, casual trainees and industrial release students.
Performs staff clearance procedures including conducting exit interview.
- To be part of the Rocit Committee and to assist the Chairperson in planning, organise
and coordinating staff sports and recreation activities.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management similar field.
- More than 2 years of HR experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Active involvement in and organizing staff sports and recreation activities.
- Competent in stand-up training and training management.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities