- Responsible for the financial and management reporting, budgeting, taxation, project costing and financing, accounting, and audit functions for Group and subsidiary.
- Lead the Accounting & Finance team.
- Ensuring compliance to accounting standards, statutory and other external requirements.
- Supervise and motivate the team to ensure a high standard of work quality.
- Involved in overall group finance and accounting functions which encompass general accounting policies, completeness of accounts, collection & payments.
- Fixed assets, stock takes, intercompany disputes & balances, financial planning & analysis, consolidates group accounts and all other financial reporting on a timely basis.
- Formulate financial strategies, key performance expectations, financial business plans and monitoring system.
- Responsible for all administrative and HR matters in the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of English - both written and oral.
- Have a strong sense of commitment, teamwork and good interpersonal skills.
- A member of MIA.
- Full-time position.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?