One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries & markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Haagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait & more.In South East Asia we are part of the Asia, Middle East, Africa region and one of the fastest growing markets for the organization. We seek the best talent and give them diverse experiences overtime to develop them to have strong corporate and retail careers. Join us today!
General Mills Values
All employees at General Mills are expected to exhibit & role model below General Mills values:
Do the right thing all the time
Build trust with unquestionable integrity. Do the right thing for our consumers, for our customers, for our brands, for our business, for our communities and for our employees.
Play to Win
Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first.
Win as a Team
Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire
Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, move quickly
Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.
- To take ownership of the shop in the absent of the shop manager.
- Undertake duties as required by management.
- Maintain highest standards of personal conduct and appearance.
- Identify, establish and implementation local promotions designed to maximize sales for the operation.
- Deliver consistent operating excellent in accordance with the Häagen-Dazs standards.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly shop reports.
- Complete day-to-day sales report.
- Conduct staff orientations.
- Conduct training activities with employees and management team and update training record.
- Ensure ESP audits are in line with standards (Gold Standards- 90%)
- Review and control Daily and Weekly Wastage Record.
- Update Daily Stock Inventory.
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits/cash/vouchers in shop (please refer Häagen-Dazs Shop Standard Operations Procedure-SOP).
- Responsible for security checks of the shop during business hours (opening and at the end of the shift).
- Resolve special request or complaint by customer.
- Other daily operational & ad hoc duties that are laid down from time to time.
- Minimum SPM with at least one (1) year of related work experience is required.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of any other language/dialect would be an added advantage.
- Prefer to have experience with operations/retail/customer service oriented industry.
- Must be sales and results oriented.
- Knowledge in basic computer would be an added advantage.
Why join us?
- Meal allowance
- On job training provided
- Public holiday pay
- OT/Shift allowance payment
- Monthly incentive
- Montly free pint
- Medical & dental provided
- Yearly bonus
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- EPF & SOCSO contributions
- Uniform provided