JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To handle full sets of accounts, prepare bank reconciliations and also Management Reports.
- Have hands-on experience in preparing the monthly Payroll.
- Have experience in preparing the GST submissions and report.
- Have practical knowledge in Cash Management as well as Debtors & Creditors Management.
- Will need to liaise with external parties e.g. Bankers, Auditors, Tax Agents, Company Secretary and local authorities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or pursuing professional exams (ACCA, CIMA, MICPA).
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience in audit or experience in liaising for year-end audits.
- Good working/hands-on knowledge & experience in accounting and costing.
- Must have previous working experience in computerised accounting software (e.g. MYOB).
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?