· Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their clients such as customer enquiries, customer complaints, faxes, emails and shipping / delivery arrangements.
· Attend to sales enquiries, price quotation, sales order, job order, invoice, DO and etc.
· To assist in prepare project costing sheet, sales monthly report, and handling incoming calls.
· Initiate and maintain effective and professional relationship with existing and potential customer.
· Responsible to provide operational sales support to sales team.
· Maintain systematic filling system, safe keeping of important documents and ensure confidentiality necessary.
· Ability to work independently with multiple task and priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to collaborate when necessary with other departments
· Work closely with the internal departments to gather information and resolve issues affecting sales administration
· Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when
· Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
· Required skills : MS Office
· At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Working knowledge of INCOTERMS
· Experience in import/export documentation would be an added advantage
· Good written and verbal communication in English
· Excellent interpersonal skills