The Relocation Advisor (RA) is tasked to ensure that our client’s employees receive world class services from Team Relocations and its partners. The RA is the main point of contact for assignees and Transfer Advisors (TA) during the transfer process for international assignments and takes ownership throughout the whole process.
Customer Service Manager
Key responsibilities :
- Focus on excellent customer service in each aspect of the transfer process;
- Manage the transfer by coordinating the required services according to the agreed process and policy;
- Work in partnership together with our client counterpart (TA) in every stage of the transfer process;
- Pro-actively inform Assignee/TA on process, timelines, responsibilities and keep them updated on progress at all times;
- Promptly and properly answer calls/e-mails from Assignee/TA and source information from the relevant stakeholders when needed, whilst keeping Assignee/TA informed on your actions and timings;
- Identify exceptional situations and support exception requests by obtaining and providing information required by the TA;
- Identify non-conformities in the process and undertake the necessary actions to resolve these. Discuss with the immediate manager how to mitigate in future and ensure appropriate registration in NCR system including follow up actions taken to support continual improvement of the procedures;
- Resolve an escalation (low/medium risk) swiftly and satisfactory based on the advice/outcome of the escalation review. In case of high risk escalations, proactively & appropriately inform your immediate manager for immediate action, provide the necessary background information and source additional information upon request;
- Coordinate the communication and tasks of all relevant internal parties in the transfer process to deliver their service correctly and timely. Actively seek updates from parties involved and ensure to be aware of progress and latest status at all times;
- Keep complete and accurate files at all time and complete all tasks accurately, including on time billing;
- Prepare first time right documentation and communication required as per process and applying data privacy principles;
- Manage the suppliers involved according to agreed policy and procedures (both Team offices & partner network) and report feedback on cooperation on a regular basis to the immediate manager;
- Project member: participation and ownership in assigned project groups.
- Customer Focus
Our Core Values are those values we hold which form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. We call this the Excalibur programme. All employees are required to understand and embed these values in any undertakings for Team Relocations.
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Customer Service line with exposure to shipping, Transport & Logistics and global mobility.
- Experience in handling relocation services in the Middle East will be an added advantage
- Posses own transport
- Fluent in English language both verbal and written
- Experience of Global Mobility, Relocation, DSP and/or Property
- Worked within a mobility team or in a coordination/vendor management role
- Willing to work extra hours
- Customer service skill - MUST
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance