Building Assistant Manager Job Scope:
- Plan daily office staff schedules and assignments.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule and assignments with technician.
- To ensure efficiency of staff through ongoing discussion, instruction and briefing.
- Manage action plan consistently and on timely basis.
- Provide support to staff.
- To ensure all administrative process are handle on timely basis.
- To ensure property is operating to full set capacity and to assure quality and quantity of usable common area.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on timely basis.
- To ensure all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to maintenance.
- Prepare and implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure efficient work flow.
- To ensure current owner/unit file are properly maintained.
- To ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, completed and submitted on timely basis.
- To ensure proper response and handling of all community issues/emergencies with staff, residents, buildings within company guidelines.
- Deal with residents concerns and requests on timely basis.
- Maintain accurate records of all collection/ transactions and submit on timely basis.
- To ensure all charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely basis.
- Provide constant vendor, supplier, contractor,service provider communications concerning scheduling ,billing, relations etc.
- To ensure daily collection is properly handled.
- To generate any necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with Strata Management Act 2013.
- Prepare annual budgets and income projections in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure final audited accounts are prepared and completed accordingly and on timely basis.
- Prepare all necessary documents for AGM in accordance with Strata Management Act 2013.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Property Management or any related field.
Minimum of 3 years of relevant building operation and admin experience.
Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
Well versed with strata management Act 2013, knowledge with accounting software and Microsoft Office is an added advantage
Good communication and written skills.
Preferable with transport and willing to travel and relocate. Must able to start immediately. Kindly email your resume with photo and contact number. Short-listed candidate will be contacted for an interview.
(PJ, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya)