• Responsible for the day-to-day HR functions of the Company , include recruitment & selection, HR policies & procedures, compensation & benefit, performance appraisal, employee relations, staff training & development and other HR administration function.
• To assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and reviewing of company policies, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment and related industry laws, statutes and regulations.
• Prepare payroll and comply with requirements of EPF, SOCSO, MTD band etc.-Filing and safe keeping all related HR documents.
• Ensure HR policies and SOPs are effectively communicated and implemented, relevant, competitive and effective in support of Company’s business strategies.
• Handling and advises Management on disciplinary issues, staff counselling and grievances, terminations, appointment, confirmation and other employee relation matters in compliances with local labour laws matters
• Undertake general administrative tasks as required by the Management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management, or its
equivalent, preferably with at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision, self-motivated and a team player.
• Proficient in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu and English
• Well-versed with computerized payroll systems.
Interested candidates can apply via Jobstore online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Group Personal Accident