To provide quality cut patterns to the Sample Room and Sewing to enable the production of samples and bulk garments that meet the customers’ quality, fit, style and timeliness specifications within the Plant’s cost targets.
Garments Patterns Development:
- develop cut patterns based on patterns developed by the Pattern Technologist.
- seek advice from Pattern Technologist to enhance the compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the patterns as needed.
- make necessary changes to the cut patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval as needed.
- Sample Fitting: review sample measurements and fitting after sample making. Seek advice from Pattern Technologist and make necessary adjustments to the pattern as needed to meet internal and external requirements.
- produce high quality cut patterns including the associated model files and size codes based on net patterns developed by Pattern Technologist and customer’s requirements to support sample and bulk production.
- make necessary changes to the cut patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval.
1. Performance-based annual bonus
2. Annual leave- minimum 10 days (after 1 year of service) ;maximum 25 days (after 10 years of service)
3. Paid marriage leave (4 - 5 days )
4. Free medical