- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electronic/Mechanical) or quitvalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field as required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automative or equivalent.
- Lead Image Processing and Software Programming tast that is related to AOI application.
- Jig & Fixture designer with Poka-Yoke concept and FMEA.
- Equitment concept decision and optical hardware selection for new projects.
- Create multiple tests to debug and identify errors to ensure the software is within optimum performance that meets specification.
- Procurement specification preparation, supplier discussion, TCO compilation and supplier selection.
- FMEA, WI and Built Sheet preparation, review and update for new products.
- Equipment setup, feasibility study, process buyoff and release for new products.
- 1st level FA for customer complaints and quality issues.
- Provide training and technical support to process engineer on optical equipment related matters.
- Great working culture
- Join a high performing team
- Gain Professional Experience
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?