- a Diploma holder in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experince in related fields.
- Skills: MS Office, any accounting software (preferably AutoCount Pro 1.8)
- Applicants must be willing to work in USJ, Subang Jaya.
- Team work and easily adaptable to new environment.
- Energetic and meticulous.
- Good and pleasant attitude.
- To ensure all accounts transaction are updated timely and accurately.
- To handle AP-supplier invoices data entry, payment and reconciliation.
- To prepare customer's invoices.
- To handle staff claims and prepare accounting journal.
- To update and maintain fixed assets records.
- To handle bank reconciliation.
- To undertake other ad-hoc task when assigned by management.
- Group Hospitalization & Surgeries and also Personal Accident coverage.
- Free parking provided.
- Sports & Recreations Club Activities - Futsal, badminton, movies nite, team building activities.
- Panel clinics.
- Staff Birthday celebration.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?