To assist superior to manage the day-to-day operations / activities.
3) To be responsible all matters pertaining to works and disciplines of staff / subordinates.
4) To check and reconfirm with production on the capacity and efficiency of manpower & machines.
5) To prepare the production schedule based on customer order.
6) To ensure smooth and efficient work flow in planning activities.
7) To be responsible for production and material planning & scheduling.
8) To ensure timely update and maintenance of warehouse physical inventory stock including maintenance of computerize inventory system (ERP)
9) To communicate with sales (forecast), purchasing (raw materials) and production (plan & delivery)
10) To liaise with agent for customer requirement and delivery schedule.
11) To support production, good delivery, product quality, WIP and finished goods control.
12) To follow-up delivery to meet customer delivery request.
13) To ensure the production department run smoothly without shortage of any material.
14) To monitor the daily and monthly production progress.
15) To cooperate with other departments for improvement / Kaizen & increase in product quality and value.
16) To liaise with Sales to get finished product shipment document as scheduled.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave