· Prepare full set of monthly management accounts and related supporting schedules.
· Checking and verifying all incoming documents.
· Entering transaction into the accounting system.
· Handle payment process for Account Payables and Receivables
· Petty cash maintenance and reconciliation.
· Prepare year-end audit schedules and tax schedules.
· Perform bank and inter-company reconciliation.
· Prepare and monitoring bank borrowing e.g. Banker Acceptance (BA), Letter of Credit (LC)
· To liaise with banker, auditor, tax agent and company secretary.
· Prepare payroll for office staff.
· Knowledge in GST and company taxation’s submission
· Prepare ad hoc schedules as and when require by the management.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
· Required languages: Mandarin, English.
· At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
· Knowledge of accounting software is essential.
· Possess initiative, independent, hardworking and responsibility.
· Able to start work immediately and short period notice.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and a recent passport-sized photo. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview appointment.
- Annual Leave
- Free Parking
- Yearly bonus