Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve forecast profits and sales of the designated product category.
- Product sourcing & development that suits the need of the market.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing products & suppliers and execute next steps.
- Ensuring that best sellers are fully potentialise.
- Managing space and range and product seasonality.
- Promotion planning and brand building.
- Gathering information relating to customer profile to products.
- Analysing previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Visiting suppliers, factory and stores.
- Meeting with suppliers and managing the distribution of stock, possibly negotiating cost prices with suppliers.
- Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with them as and when they occur.
- Manage & training team member with succession planning.
- Identifying and resolve ordering system issues.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the retail managerial environment specializing in food category.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Result-oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, outgoing, good public relations, pleasant personality.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?