· Diploma/Degree holders preferably Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Sales & Marketing.
· Age between 25 - 35 years.
· Good spoken and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
· Malaysian citizen.
· Handles membership, advertisement and exhibition marketing.
· Involved in translation work and dealings with outside organizations.
· Provide secretariat support to the Working Committees in MBAM.
· Represent MBAM to attend meeting with relevant Government Agencies such as the CIDB Malaysia, various Ministries etc.
· Assist in MBAM Activities such as organizing of seminar, talks, conferences etc.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed resume to email@example.com or write in with a complete resume, photocopies of relevant certificates, IC and other relevant particulars, stating present and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) before 9 February 2018 to following address:
2-2 (2nd Floor), Jalan 2/109E
Desa Business Park
58100 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
(Only Shorlisted Candidates will be notified)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance