Jobholder is accountable of Airbus working parties preparation, technical support and warehouse support. Customer service embodiment operation department supports entry into service of new aircraft models, retrofit campaigns and major repairs on all Airbus aircraft models.
- Identifies necessary means and raises work instructions related to the tasks ordered by the customer (modification, major repair):
- Consolidates standard tool list (cutting tools, drilling machines…), consumable material list.
- Assists Technical Services to establish the list of tools to be dispatched to the WP site.
- Creates work cards describing the work to be performed.
- Prepares and provides WP file documentation to Team Leaders in due time.
2. Provides optimum Technical Support to working parties with primary objective to
reduce lead-time and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Checks the kit composition and ensure splitting of parts in accordance with work cards.
- Creates work cards linked to additional works.
- Provides technical support to Working Party team.
- Updates Working Party documentation as necessary (work instructions, list of tools, consumable material, data for Pre-Defined Solution updating).
- Investigates for parts, tools, consumables and procedures when findings occur.
- Provide access guidelines to the working area.
- Define test definition or test program after completion of task.
3. Shares best practice from the return of experience in order to save time and costs:
- Creates work instructions for pre-defined repair solutions in order to reduce WP lead-time.
- Provide all data enabling the answers to EASA Part 145 / FAR 145 audits in the scope of Preparation activities and ensures accurate follow up to maintain Airbus approval.
- Contribute to the development of specific tool kits for repairs / modifications
4. Set up the WP Preparation dossiers ensuring that they are provided in accordance with
Airbus Maintenance Organization procedures and EASA Part / FAR 145 regulations, in due time,
featuring all technical data and detailed work instructions to enable a smooth and efficient
embodiment of maintenance tasks requested by aircraft operator.
5. Provide technical support to Operation department on working party site during embodiment
of repair, retrofit campaign and maintenance tasks.
Background and Skills
- Diploma in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Strong knowledge of Airbus aircraft architecture.
- The ability to read drawings and technical documentation is essential.
- Good knowledge of aircraft system & avionics.
- Experience of working with a multinational team is
- Excellent communications skills and team player
- Able to read aircraft drawings and aircraft technical documentations, particularly AMM, IPC, ESPM, AWL, Wiring Diagram & Schematic Manuals.
- Hand-on experience would be a strong advantage.
- Flexibility to work on different tasks
- Flexibility to travel frequently with long duration.