The Technical Support Project Engineer (TSPE) is accountable for the anticipation, management and delivery of global coherence of the technical solution, in accordance with Airbus and Regulatory procedures, project cost, quality and lead-time requirements.
1. On-site survey/assessment management and repair anticipation
2. Survey, Assessment, Repair:
2.1 Planning, Team, M/H estimation (definition & performance)
2.2 Work sharing (with MRO or A/L)
2.3 System and Structure inspection program definition & update/adjust
2.4 Removed equipment List Management
2.5 Team composition (engineering, working party, subcontractor, etc.)
2.6 Manage and launch third parties (System specialist, NDT, Goods receipt)
3. Specific to Repair embodiment:
3.1 Planning preparation
3.2 Kits (system & structure parts, tools, consumables, expandable) preparation
3.3 Systems & Structure repair definition management
3.4 On-site project (facilities, scaffolding, tools, planning defects, WOTD, job cards, etc.) management
3.5 Additional work and non-even related tasks management (MPD tasks, AD embodiment)
4. PDS development, usage and return on experience ROE
5. Engineering Dossier delivery and presentation to A/L.
6. System/Structure/Working party advisor
Background and Skills
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent education
- 3 years in Aircraft Repair & Maintenance domain
- Familiarity with Aviation Industry and excellent knowledge of Airbus Aircraft Structures gain through experience.
- Experience on the field (aircraft maintenance, repairs)
- Knowledge on management of Spares and logistics
- Knowledge on Aviation regulation and legislation.
- Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge on all type of structural repairs (cut-out, doublers, blending, repair plates, dress out, oversizing, etc.).
- Service Bulletins Knowledge (understanding and interpretation)
- General Knowledge on avionics and system.
- Consulting, reading and interpretation of Airbus manuals, Airbus drawings and other Airbus documentation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Skills or Work-style Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to manage situation in a transnational, multi-cultural environment
- Work with short deadlines
- Flexible to travel for long periods with very short notice.
- Flexible work schedule including weekends and public holidays
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities