Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the food & beverage deparment and all his sections according to company’s instructions as directed by the General Manager.
- Follow up on company's policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for the standards of service delivered to the guests in the bars, dinning rooms, buffets and all other food & beverage outlets by F&B employees.
- Have to ensure the quality of services in accordance with the company standard.
- Ensure that all the F&B sections are organized, performing their duties and maintain their areas and equipment in a manner that complies with the company policiy and instructions as directed by the General Manager.
- Approves all F&B requisitions so as to ensure that they are prepared properly and placed in a proper and timely manner in compliance with company's instructions.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with company’s standards by checking for quality.
- Maintains the highest level of sanitation throughout all food and beverage areas as per the SOP
Responsible for the final delivery of all F&B products in accordance with company's standards and SOP’s.
- Responsible for the overall implements of all F&B polices and procedures pertain to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, costs, qualities, menu, special parties and others.
- Maintain proper consumption levels as instructed by the company.
- Prepare proper forecast and reach desired revenues for all beverage outlets onboard.
- Sets an example for the entire F&B department by always displaying impeccable behavior.
- Maintain a smooth interaction between all his departments heads at all time.
- Monitor the moral of all F&B employees and their realationship to each other, with the other departments.
- Assist those employees in the F&B department when needed, ensure that all members in the department receive a complete familiarization and training for their positions when signing on.
- Creating a high level of moral within the F&B department, developing a good working relation with all others onboard departments, through cooperating and communication.
- To ensure all crew members’ within the department follows all the rules and regulations.
Approves all work schedule prepared by department heads.
Assits guests in any special request, including but not limited to parties, special functions, and special diets.
Perform other duties which are requested by the company.