- To support Logistics & Purchasing Manager in regards to daily logistics requirement for the Group.
- Application and renewal of licenses including MIDA (MOF), MITI, Customs, etc.
- Assist in planning and carry out shipping matters including liaising with shipping and forwarding agents and Insurance Company
1. Regulatory and compliance requirement
- Liaise, submit and follow up with Government Offices such as Customs, MITI and others on documents required for:
a. Custom CJ5, CJP2 CJ2 & CJ5B application and renewal.
b. MITI – AP application.
c. MIDA application and renewal, duty exemption.
d. Other Government License application.
- Maintain and upkeep of custom and other records.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of reports (monthly and quarterly) to Custom.
- Prepare, update and consolidate all import materials duty exemption listings/report for monitoring purpose.
- Monitor, highlight and apply permit to Custom/MITI/MIDA for additional material requirements if exceeded original application.
2. Shipments – Import/ Export
- To assist shipping related operation / activities and ensure proper documentation is submitted on time to avoid port or demurrage charges
- Handling of import shipments by air and sea including:
Duty / tax calculation and advice for payment preparation.
- Duty Drawback, refund and duty exemption;
- Follow up with suppliers / vendors on import shipment arrangement, e.g: materials, machinery and spare parts;
- Issuing Marine insurance declaration to Insurance Broker and insurance claim
- Assist/ Liaising with forwarders, Shipping Agents and Government departments on export shipment matters. (Vessel booking, Form D, Cost analysis requirement, legalization of shipping documents and etc.);
- Assist in LC verification
- Assist Export activities
- Support internal departments’ needs of transportation, i.e. trucks, lorry crane etc, for sales deliveries and project execution. Source for transport suppliers and negotiate of rates & terms.
- Liaise with suppliers and Account Department for invoices verification and any discrepancies arose.
- Periodical review of process improvement in accordance to ISO and audit requirement and update timely.
- Forwarders’ assessment exercise.
- Update on Compliance: regularly update on all regulatory requirements such as Custom, GST, MIDA/MITI & etc and to brief all the relevant staff.
- at least a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Business Management or related fields.
- at least 1 year of working experience in Supply Chain Management and above;
- Familiar with Import/ Export customs procedures, shipping documentation. i.e LC, BL etc;
- Experience with ERP system will be an added advantage;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Corporate working environment