- To receive all incoming telephone calls of customer inquiries.
- To call up list of prospective buyers for the projects, make appointment to visit sales gallery and follow up with sales documentation.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- To compile and update sales report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Handle the processing of all sales booking with accuracy and timeliness till the signing of SPA.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- To achieve the assigned property sales target.
- To attend all customers in sales gallery, property exhibition, roadshow and etc.
- Actively source and meet potential customer for sales closure.
- To assist in marketing activities and to perform related work as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in any field, certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- At least 2 years working experience in sales / sales admin or as sales coordinator, preferable from property development or real estate industry are an added advantage.
- Street savvy, independent and a Go-Getter attitude capable of achieving high performance sales result.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good computer skills and well versed with MS Office applications.
- Must be willing to work 5.5 days a week. Required to work during weekends on rotational basis and Public Holidays occasionally.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Must be willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Seri Iskandar, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER (Property Development)
Credit Control Manager (Property Development) (Based in Seri Manjung, Perak)
Accounts Manager / Assistant Manager (Construction) - Based in Seri Manjung, Perak
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE
Principal - Child Care Center