- To receive all incoming telephone calls of customer inquiries.
- To call up list of prospective buyers for the projects, make appointment to visit sales gallery and follow up with sales documentation.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- To compile and update sales report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Handle the processing of all sales booking with accuracy and timeliness till the signing of SPA.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- To achieve the assigned property sales target.
- To attend all customers in sales gallery, property exhibition, roadshow and etc.
- Actively source and meet potential customer for sales closure.
- To assist in marketing activities and to perform related work as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in any field, certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- At least 2 years working experience in sales / sales admin or as sales coordinator, preferable from property development or real estate industry are an added advantage.
- Street savvy, independent and a Go-Getter attitude capable of achieving high performance sales result.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Good computer skills and well versed with MS Office applications.
- Must be willing to work 5.5 days a week. Required to work during weekends on rotational basis and Public Holidays occasionally.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Must be willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Company / Department Trip
- Various Company Activities
131, Persiaran PM2/1, Pusat Bandar Seri Manjung Seksyen 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
PROJECT MANAGER / ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Assistant Planning Manager